Sixth Form students are offered a wealth of opportunities designed to give them an insight into a range of career paths. Our high quality and bespoke careers programme includes:
- Personalised guidance to secure high quality work experience in the student’s field of interest at a range of leading employers.
- Regular careers bulletins that give students access to more than 1,000 work experience placements and opportunities in every school holiday throughout Year 12 and 13.
- Information and support in applying for scholarships offered by a range of organisations - in recent years Brampton students have been awarded a £15,000 scholarship from a leading international law firm.
- Strong links with Newham General Hospital, where aspiring medics will have the opportunity to complete a two week work experience placement facilitated by a Senior Consultant.
- Paid employment opportunities at leading international law and financial services firms that are unique to Brampton students.
- Weekly careers workshops designed to improve students’ employability skills, including problem solving training and presentation skills.
- Regular careers carousel events and visiting speakers from a range of industries which provide students with an insight into future career paths.